Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer who wants to build e-commerce sites for world-famous brands.
As a Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will be working on developing the best solution for our e-commerce clients, where you also explore new technologies and lead your team in finding the best solutions for the projects. You can explain your ideas using clear and concise language to both the customer and to your colleagues so that they can learn from you and successfully work on the given project. You are a mentor for your team. We don't have many doors at Dept, but your hypothetical door is always open to juniors, mediors and seniors from your team.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers such as Etos, Gall, Birkenstock, Weber and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring onboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and strives towards a better world. Someone who is not afraid to take the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
- Are a skilled software engineer who has at least 5 years of experience with leading development of e-commerce storefronts with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and multiple integrations with 3rd party systems for payments, warehousing, product information, etc.;
- You are a certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud developer and you know your way around Salesforce like no one else;
- Translate the client's business needs into high-quality technical solution in Salesforce Commerce Cloud to ensure that the solutions support the client's business strategy;
- Have a client focus and are aware of the interests and needs of the client;
- Have experience with being responsible for the technical delivery of the platform;
- Have a good experience with web technologies like HTML, CSS, AJAX, and JQUERY;
- Have experience with MVC design pattern;
- Have an international and user-focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Are fluent in both English and Dutch.
- An open culture;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Training opportunities;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card and a company car;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Great get-togethers;
- An unforgettable annual company excursion;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1,200 experienced thinkers and makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.