Working Student Sales and New Business (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a working student for Sales and New Business (m/f/div) who can support our international sales team as we expand into new countries.
As a working student for Sales and New Business (m/f/div) you support our International Sales and New Business Team in the complete sales funnel to reach our ambitious sales goals. As an active part of the team, you help to research relevant contact persons of potential clients and actively approach them. You also participate in the preparation of fairs and events and support us in contacting potential participants. You are responsible for the initial analyses of the brand appearance of potential customers on Amazon. Furthermore, you take over the analysis and classification of customized Amazon product portfolios and accelerate the sales process. You create client proposals for the sales team and supervise and schedule the onboarding of international team members. You basically work independently on projects that improve the efficiency of the sales organization.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You are currently pursuing a degree in management, marketing, sales or similar
- You have an outspoken, salesy personality
- A self-responsible, reliable and structured way of working is what distinguishes you
- You have a quick grasp and a good understanding of numbers
- In addition to high internet affinity you are very interested in all new ecommerce topics
- You are creative, open-minded, motivated and looking for a challenge
- You are an expert in dealing with standard office software
- You are fluent in English in both speech and writing and, at least, intermediate level in German
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and home office options)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 900 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. acc.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.